Are You an Emerging Leader Who Wants to Learn, Live, and Develop Yourself Towards Success? Here’s 5 AHAs from Eddie Turner for You
By : Aha-admin -
This week’s five AHAs are from the AHAbook™ “140 Simple Messages To Guide Emerging Leaders”. Please share this URL “aha.pub/EmergingLeaders” in your social media status update to let your friends know about it.
Leadership is one of the world’s oldest professions. There are countless resources for one to learn about leadership and do in-depth study. In this book, Eddie’s goal is not to provide a scholarly tome, but rather to provide emerging leaders simple messages for guidance and success.
We are living at a time when Twitter and its 140-character limitation (now 280) is being used by leaders in all areas of life and at all levels of organizations. Some leaders are exemplary in their use of Twitter, and others less than exemplary. This actionable leadership journal contains 140 Twitter-length messages written as a guide for emerging leaders on how to make a positive impact on people’s lives.
Here are some of the AHAmessages™ below, and then read and share the entire book via AHAthat on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or G+:
- You’re either born a leader or you’re not! This is what many people have been taught. The reality is far different. I believe everyone has the capacity to be a leader. http://aha.pub/EddieTurner [click to tweet]
- Leadership Development is similar to being on an airplane: before we can save someone else, we must first save ourselves. What are you doing to develop yourself as a leader? http://aha.pub/EddieTurner [click to tweet]
- Giving someone our undivided attention is one of the best gifts we can give them in today’s hyper-stimulated technological world. To help develop others, live in the moment. Be fully present. http://aha.pub/EddieTurner [click to tweet]
- Great leaders are always looking to replace themselves. Do you have a succession plan in place? What are you doing to develop the next leader in your organization? http://aha.pub/EddieTurner [click to tweet]
- Being an emerging leader does not mean you are not already a leader. You are a leader! You have potential for even greater leadership capacity! Keep developing! Keep growing! Keep emerging! http://aha.pub/EddieTurner [click to tweet]
140 Simple Messages To Guide Emerging Leaders is part of the THiNKaha series, whose slim and handy books contain 140 well-thought-out AHA messages. Increase your online influence by picking up AHAthat, and easily share quotes from this book on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+ via this link: http://aha.pub/EmergingLeaders.
To see and learn how to automatically share AHAmessages from this book, you may check out this video: https://youtu.be/smujxSXm5tg. To know how to automatically share via AHAblaster, please watch: https://youtu.be/GcO2e9k2Glc.
Check out the last post | next post
Hey, Did You AHAthat? If not, you should. Get your free account and start sharing in seconds: AHAthat.
To stay informed of future posts, please scroll to the top of this post and follow me.