This week’s five AHAs are from the AHAbook™ Converting Connections to Ca$h and Relationships to Revenue. Please share this URL “aha.pub/ConvertingConnections” in your social media status update to let your friends know about it.
The Kindle version of this book can be downloaded for FREE today, October 11th (Thu) until October 15th (Mon)! Get your FREE copy here: https://amzn.to/2xY70UZ.
Creating connections and building relationships in your business is all about connecting as the real you and giving before receiving. One of the most important skills someone can master is how to connect with others. The best way to do that is by conversing with someone. That is not as easy as it sounds, since most of us were brought up being taught NOT to talk to strangers.
Rhonda Sher, Business Connection Consultant and LinkedIn Expert, shares some of the most powerful ways to make real connections that can impact your life on a positive note, both personally and professionally.
Here are some of the AHAmessages™ below, and then read and share the entire book via AHAthat on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or G+:
- Many of us try to silence the pain of disconnection by being over-busy, overeating, spending too much time on social media, or anything that alters our mood. Making meaningful connections means being intentional and in the moment. http://aha.pub/RhondaSher [click to tweet]
- Connections are good for us on a spiritual level because we crave community and acceptance. There’s something in our soul that feels good when we cultivate healthy relationships. http://aha.pub/RhondaSher [click to tweet]
- Connecting with people by listening is extremely important. While in a conversation, use the words, “I hear you,” or “I’m hearing you.” People who feel heard are more likely to trust and connect with you. http://aha.pub/RhondaSher [click to tweet]
- A great way to make a lasting connection is to be helpful if you can be. I’ve found that when I offer a piece of advice, some expertise, or make an introduction to a contact, people are thrilled — more than you’d think. -Adrian Granzella Larssen via http://aha.pub/RhondaSher [click to tweet]
- Everyone wants to be the five-star choice of their clients. When the people you refer do well, your perception goes up to five stars because of the halo effect: their good service and your referral make you shine. http://aha.pub/RhondaSher [click to tweet]
Converting Connections to Ca$h & Relationships to Revenue is a powerful book for entrepreneurs, business owners, coaches, speakers, insurance agents, realtors, and other professionals looking to learn more about how to reach out, engage, and build lasting relationships.
To see and learn how to automatically share AHAmessages from this book, you may check out this video: https://youtu.be/xfV7_IqRc78. To know how to automatically share via AHAblaster, please watch https://youtu.be/h7BgF53L-LY.
Check out the last post | next post
Hey, Did You AHAthat? If not, you should. Get your free account and start sharing in seconds: AHAthat.