The Kindle version of this amazing book can be downloaded for FREE today, November 19th (Mon) until November 23rd (Fri). Don’t miss the opportunity to pick up this great content: https://amzn.to/2F35wjl.
Great leadership is challenging yourself and your team to a powerful, exciting vision and goals to the point where your people say, “You’re crazy, how the hell are we going to do that?” Then it’s working with them to develop, grow, and have insights about what needs to be done.
This book is about what great leadership is and what it takes to achieve it. Here are some of the AHAmessages™ below, and then read and share the entire book via AHAthat on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or G+:
- #GreatLeaders know what really excites their people about what they do and what makes them most proud of being part of the company. http://aha.pub/JoePhillips [click to tweet]
- Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose. —Bill Gates via http://aha.pub/JoePhillips #GreatLeaders [click to tweet]
- Experience is a plus, but not everything. What’s important is that applicants can do what you want, both today and tomorrow. #GreatLeaders http://aha.pub/JoePhillips [click to tweet]
- A relationship without trust = a car without gas. Stay in it all day, it won’t go anywhere. @StephenMRCovey via http://aha.pub/JoePhillips #GreatLeaders https://goo.gl/j885CW [click to tweet]
- It takes more time to coach people to have insight than to give it to them. But it’s well worth it in the long run because they are much more likely to do what you want. #GreatLeaders http://aha.pub/JoePhillips [click to tweet]
Communication is key to all of these, so it must be done often and addresses not only the message you want to convey but also what your team needs to hear. Most people don’t deal well with uncertainty, so be as transparent as you can.
You’re Crazy! How the Hell Are We Going to Do That?! is part of the THiNKaha series, whose slim and handy books contain 140 well-thought-out AHA messages. Increase your online influence by picking up AHAthat, and easily share quotes from this book on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+ via this link: http://aha.pub/TheBestCEOGroup.
Hey, Did You AHAthat? If not, you should. Get your free account and start sharing in seconds: AHAthat.
To stay informed of future posts, please scroll to the top of this post and follow me.