The Kindle version of this amazing book can be downloaded for FREE today until December 7th (Fri). Don’t miss the opportunity to pick up this great content: https://amzn.to/2BDzWoC.
C-Suite Executives have a lot to deal with every day—from being the rainmaker of their business to effectively leading the people in their company. Due to their overwhelming duties, there will be times when they get stuck. It’s not easy being a C-Suite Executive; they always need to be at their best. However, they are only human, and there will be times that they need all the help they can get.
In this book, Lindsey and Mitchell synthesized the crowdsourced content from 40 C-Suite network advisors that can certainly change your day (and even your life!), making you a more effective and successful leader. Here are some of the AHAmessages™ below, and then read and share the entire book via AHAthat on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or G+:
- In order to be successful, you have to define what it means to you, and you’re the only one who can do that. Define it, strive for it, live it. #UnlockYourPotential #Suite @CSuiteNetwork @CSNAdvisors @HeroCEOClub http://aha.pub/JeffreyHayzlett [click to tweet]
- Keep an open mind when it comes to innovative ideas. Too many people are afraid to pose suggestions or ask questions for fear of looking like they don’t know as much as they should. #CSuite @CSuiteNetwork @CSNAdvisors http://aha.pub/DrDianeHamilton [click to tweet]
- Are you struggling with customer retention? Have someone help your employees recognize the role they play in taking care of the customers. #CSuite @CSuiteNetwork @CSNAdvisors http://aha.pub/ShepHyken [click to tweet]
- Know the one thing you have to accomplish today, and make sure you have time available in your schedule to complete it. #CSuite @CSuiteNetwork @CSNAdvisors http://aha.pub/BillSanders [click to tweet]
- A great leader doesn’t always have to be the one who does the greatest things, but a great leader can always be the one who gets other people to do the greatest things. #CSuite @CSuiteNetwork @CSNAdvisors http://aha.pub/BillWallace [click to tweet]
C-Suite Executives’ Guide to Success is part of the THiNKaha series, whose slim and handy books contain 140 well-thought-out AHA messages. Increase your online influence by picking up AHAthat, and easily share quotes from this book on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+ via this link: http://aha.pub/CSuiteExecutivesGuide.
Check out the last post | next post
Hey, Did You AHAthat? If not, you should. Get your free account and start sharing in seconds: AHAthat.
To stay informed of future posts, please scroll to the top of this post and follow me.