This week’s five AHAs are from the AHAbook™ “Sales Success AHAs.” Please share this URL “aha.pub/SalesSuccessAHAs” in your social media status update to let your friends know about it.
It’s critical that both sales managers and salespeople understand each other’s mindset to make a successful team. This book is for sales managers, salespeople, people interested in selling—and CEOs and CFOs who want to better understand the mentality of the sales manager and salesperson.
Learn from the master, Jack Daly, one of the world’s greatest trainers on the sales process, as he shares the perspective of the sales manager. And Jeff Shavitz, successful and serial entrepreneur, will share his thoughts from the salesperson’s perspective.
The book is a quick read as it’s a compilation of 140 actionable quotes. Here are five AHAmessages. Why don’t you go directly to the AHAbook and share more of them on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or G+:
- A sales manager’s job is not to grow sales. A sales manager’s job is to grow people – in quantity and quality. @IronManJack [click to tweet]
- The window to the future gives better guidance than the mirror. Focus on actions with your associates going forward. @IronManJack [click to tweet]
- Sales, sales, sales are critical words in the selling business, like location, location, location in the real estate business. @JeffShavitz [click to tweet]
- Without a leader committed to learning, an organization will never approach its potential for success. @IronManJack [click to tweet]
- Think about what you would do differently if you held the position of sales manager in your company. Then do those things. @JeffShavitz [click to tweet]
To see and learn how to automatically share AHAmessages from this book, you may check out this video: https://youtu.be/t1pBBCwRtcY. To know how to automatically share via AHAblaster, please watch https://youtu.be/9AKDHiNj0VI.
Sales Success AHAs is part of the THiNKaha series, whose slim and handy books contain 140 well-thought-out AHAmessages. Increase your online influence by picking up AHAthat and easily share quotes from this book on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+. (Start sharing great quotes along with other amazing AHAleaders at a click of a button. AHAthat gives you access to great content for FREE within seconds.)
Check out the last post | next post
Hey, Did You AHAthat? If not, you should. Get your free account and start sharing in seconds: AHAthat
To stay informed of future posts, please follow Mitchell at: Linkedin
First posted on LinkedIn Pulse. Grab the link from Here