This week’s five AHAs are from the AHAbook™ Jane Austen’s Sense and Sensibility. Please share this URL “aha.pub/SenseandSensibility” in your social media status update to let your friends know about it.
Sense and Sensibility is a classical literary piece that is etched in many readers’ hearts. This AHAbook reveals profound insights concerning good judgment and emotional sensitivity, social class, and financial gain, as well as love, marriage, and relationships.
From this timeless collection of AHAs, draw out the worthwhile perceptions that you can use in your daily life, whether good or bad, happy or sad. Be sure to share the wonderful AHAmessages contained in this AHAbook with someone dear to you or even someone who is a stranger to your heart! By simply typing and sharing http://aha.pub/SenseandSensibility in your social media accounts, you will show others the path toward a well-balanced life through making wise decisions and enjoying blissful and healthy relationships that will surely last a lifetime!
Here are some of the AHAmessages™ below, and then read and share the entire book via AHAthat on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or G+:
- Anyone is capable of doing anything in the world for the person he or she really values. #JaneAusten http://aha.pub/SenseandSensibility [click to tweet]
- Do you love to be reminded of the past, whether it is melancholy or gay? If you do, try to recall it. http://aha.pub/SenseandSensibility [click to tweet]
- Learn to avoid any selfish comparison & banish every regret that might lessen your satisfaction in a friend’s happiness. #JaneAusten [click to tweet]
- Every circumstance that may accelerate a dreadful event must be concealed as much as possible. http://aha.pub/SenseandSensibility [click to tweet]
- A promise is given; therefore, it must be performed. #JaneAusten http://aha.pub/SenseandSensibility [click to tweet]
To see and learn how to automatically share AHAmessages from this book, you may check out this video: https://youtu.be/mmjtCkZuKRM. To learn how to automatically share via AHAblaster, please watch: https://youtu.be/ZP_dtMrID9U.
Jane Austen’s Sense and Sensibility is available via AHAthat. You can see all 140 AHAs and share one or more of them socially at http://aha.pub/SenseandSensibility. (Start sharing great quotes along with other amazing AHAleaders at a click of a button. AHAthat gives you access to great content for free within seconds!)
Check out the last post | next post
Hey, Did You AHAthat? If not, you should. Get your free account and start sharing in seconds: AHAthat
To stay informed of future posts, please follow Mitchell at: Linkedin
First posted on LinkedIn Pulse. Grab the link from Here